Saturday, October 9, 2010

ARP-Break Hotel

Elvis Presley once sang about a place he stayed at when he got lonely:


"Well, since my baby left me
Well, I found a new place to dwell
Well, it's down at the end of Lonely Street
At Heartbreak Hotel"

Unfortunately, Elvis did not know about a particular room located at Carriage Cove apartments in Provo, UT.  This room is designated as the ARP-Break Hotel (credit for this name goes to Justin Olsen.)  ARP-Break Hotel is for those who are feeling lonely, down, in a bad place, or those who just want to enjoy a night of company rather than spending it all alone in their own room.  ARP-Break Hotel can hold two occupants, maybe three (although we've never tried) and always consists of Kevin and I.  It is also open on Friday and Saturday nights only.  If you're not sure what the significance of ARP is, you are not alone.  Very few people know.  Here is a preview of the layout:




It's easy to see why this is a highly coveted hotel to stay at.  Make note of how easy pillow talk is.  Also notice how comfortable and homely it is.  As an added feature to ARP-Break Hotel, I bring in my fan for noise cancellation purposes.  We also are reinforced by our other roommate's fan which is often mistaken for a jet engine because of how loud it is.

I had an awesome night this evening with my family and friends as we went to see Spectacular and ate Coldstone afterwards.  I upgraded my ice cream size from a  "Like It" to "Love It" because they got me with the whole "it's only 30 cents more thing."  I'm such a sucker.

I'm looking forward to a good weekend.  Frisbee game in the morning, then the San Diego State game.  My overly optimistic prediction: BYU-24 SDSU-21  Go Cougars!

No comments:

Post a Comment