Sunday, October 24, 2010

Triple Play Thursday Revisited and Long Beach

Read my earlier post about my Thursday tradition Triple Play Thursday to appreciate this photo.  Let's just say this $4 sandwich has changed my life forever.  Here is the promised photo (courtesy of Kevin Baugh):


Also. I got to spend this weekend with my dad in Long Beach, CA for the Paul Mitchell Owner's Summit meeting.  It was a good experience to learn about Paul Mitchell school's, how they operate, and how the culture is.  I didn't understand all of it, but it made me think about whether or not this is something I want to get into.  Definitely a good learning experience and really fun to spend a couple days with my dad.

I didn't get to watch the whole BYU game, but expect an analysis on that later.  Now it's time to watch Nacho Libre with dad before I have to go to sleep and wake up at 5 a.m. to catch my flight.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment