Sunday, October 10, 2010

Going Public

I decided that anyone who takes the time to read this blog is probably close to me anyways.  I might tone down the extremely personal stuff from now on, but still expect good updates on my life, my thoughts, etc.

As a wrap of today, all in all it was good.  I said goodbye to my family, ate a delicious apple from Minnesota that was the size of a softball, and got to see some good friends.

Max Hall made his debut as a starting NFL quarterback.  He did great for being and undrafted rookie.  Watch him get absolutely demolished as he tries to run it in for a TD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2YwlvVbV8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This week I'm looking forward to Brittany Unalp's birthday this Wednesday, a presentation on Thursday, and 2 intramural games this weekend along with BYU taking on TCU at Fort Worth.

That's all for now!  Check back later this week for some more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment